Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A.I. Concert - UH MAZING (most of it)

So Angie and I went to American Idol last night, and I have to say...it was really good! I don't really watch the show, but the concert was great!! Its a very fun concert because you get to hear so many styles. And since I don't really know any of the artists, I was glad they all sang songs we knew so we could sing along! I forgot to charge my camera so I have very few real pictures, these are all taken from my phone. There were a couple of low points for me - 1 being Megan's entire set. The girl isn't good and is SO awkward to watch "dance". She does all this weird pointing and swaying. 2 would be Adam Lambert's attempt to be sultry and sexy. It was Hilarious. Don't get me wrong, the kid has some MAJOR pipes, but I just cant handle his lunges and crotch grabbing while singing something along the lines of "every inch of my love". BUH! Even with his over-the-top dancing and facial expressions, he was entertaining and we laughed the entire time he was on stage. Fav's would have to be Lil Rounds, Anoop, Matt, Danny, Allison, and Kris. Lil Rounds sang Single Ladies and she did an OK job actually...but she is no Beyonce! Anoop sang a Brittney Spears song (cant remember which one) and it was SO FUNNY!! Matt rocked out on the piano and sang an excellent version of Georgia. Danny sang a few Rascal Flatts songs - including What Hurts the Most... Allison is a rockstar, Barracuda was awesome. And Kris was just great!! Opening his set with Heartless (yes the Kanye West song) and closing with Hey Jude. What a great night!

Kris

Adam

Danny

Allison

Matt

Anoop

Lil' Rounds

Scott

Megan - aka stripper wannabe

??? - Haha I cant remember this dude's name

No comments:

Post a Comment