Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

Well the last few weeks certainly have been very busy!

It all started with Ty's birthday. I managed to pull off a surprise party for him...and he was actually surprised!! I had a ton of help, of course. Everyone set up a BBQ at Freestone Park, complete with 25+ water guns and TONS of water balloons. I gave Ty a beach cruiser (bike) for his birthday, I already have one. He loved it! And when I gave it to him he fell right into my little trap asking if we could go for a bike ride!! We went for a ride and I let him think he was leading. Then as we got to freestone park, I took the lead and we ran right into his surprise party. It was pretty fun to watch him realize what was going on. He was so excited. All in all a great birthday. However...it got better!!


Right as we were getting ready to leave for our bike ride, we got a phone call with some EXCELLENT news. Our offer had been accepted for a house on Crismon and Broadway. We love the house and could not be happier how it all worked out. After 2 1/2 months of searching, this was by far the best house we had found and we love it. Happy Birthday to Ty!!


Tuesday we took our engagement pictures, they turned out AMAZING!!! It was so fun and I really could not be more thrilled with the pictures. We took them at Tempe Lake with Mark Mabry. Here's a few....

2 comments:

  1. Dani, I was just checking courtney's blog, she is so bad at updating....anyway, I saw yours. This is so great. Your pics are awesome. You guys look beautiful. Congrats on the house, not so sure about the puppy!! Come visit me sometime. Love Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EM!!! you are such a beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete