Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jersey Girl

Our puppy is getting so BIG!

She started out as this sweet little puppy who I could hold in one hand. We even had to drag her for a while when we took her for walks, as she was getting used to her leash. But eventually she got the hang of it.

Now she is HUGE, and still growing. She is loud and so fast, and literally takes me for walks. But we still love her. She is a sweetie and Ty is definitely her favorite, although she likes me too. She has learned to sit, stay, shake, and rollover. Sometimes she will play fetch...but usually she runs to whatever toy you have thrown her, and takes it off to a corner so she can play with it in peace. And she is so slobbery... seriously she walks past me and soaks my leg before I even know she is there.
We are so happy we found a house that has a great yard for her to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment